Tango Management is a service firm committed to delivering success on the Client’s terms. Established to address the needs of Client’s seeking dedicated Project and Construction Management expertise, our mission is to act on behalf of Owners by providing concept-to-completion Project and Construction Management that stays focused on achieving project goals, while capitalizing on key opportunities for saving time and money.
Tango Management is currently seeking a Site Manager for the construction of a light industrial facility located in Rosetown, SK. The Site Manager will be proficient in their profession having extensive work experience on a variety of construction projects. The Site Manager is responsible for providing direct supervision and coordination of sub-trades, equipment, materials, and labour to ensure the project is completed on time and on budget.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction site operation;
- Responsible for all on-site construction activities on a daily basis;
- Monitor construction schedule to ensure the project is completed with the highest quality standard, on time and on budget;
- Monitor work performance and efficiency of sub-contractors, taking initiative on productivity where required;
- Ensure effective communication is used for all aspects of a project;
- Ability to interpret blueprints, building specifications, and layouts. Cross reference with estimates, quotes, and identify discrepancies;
- Provide assistance to the planning and preparation of construction schedules;
- Monitor and compare daily progress on site with that of the projects estimate;
- Ensure all necessary permits for temporary construction have been obtained;
- Review, manage, and coordinate building policies and procedures to ensure that all sub-trades are following required guidelines;
- Ensure all sub-trades are on schedule and coordinated in conjunction with project schedule;
- Responsible for safety on site including personnel orientations and completion of safety documents;
- Conduct weekly tool box meetings on site with project team;
- Ensures site complies with local building codes and barrier free guidelines;
- Responsible to ensure that inspections are completed as per project schedule and in conjunction with Client expectations;
- Other related duties as required.
- 10+ years of related experiences;
- Safety certificates are an asset. (CSTS, First Aid);
- 5 years’ experience/knowledge of construction supervision required;
- Ability to implement effective management techniques to maximize Sub-Trade performance;
- In-depth understanding of industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities.
- Site Based
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining Tango’s team, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 23, 2018.
If you’d like to learn more about the position please call 604-734-6416.